1)Inauguration - Lightening the lamp Mr. Binoj Vasu 2) Prof Kiran Yadav welcoming Dr. Muthal
3) Dr. Muthal addressing the gathering 4) Token of appreciation to Mr. Vasu of Kuotient
5) Dr. Prasantha Nair speaking 6) Welcoming Mr. Akhilesh Guleria of Tata AIG
7) Mr. Akhilesh Guleria addressing to the audience 8) Students of SVIMS enjoying the sessions by experts
9) Panelists with SVIMS Faculty 10) Dr Bansod addressing the audience
11) Welcoming Dr. Dhananjay Bansod 12) Prof Kiran Yadav raising a point
13) Token of appreciation to Dr. Ashis Sen
Talent’O’Scope - 2015
On the 28th of November, 2015, the HR seminar themed Talent’O’Scope was conducted at Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Wadala. It provided the students and the delegates (from various industries) an opportunity to listen & interact with the Senior Leaders who manage the critical balance between people and strategy.
It was a one-day program which started with the Lamp Lighting Ceremony which is a ritual at SVIMS. All the guests, speakers & the trustees were invited on stage to light the lamp followed by which Dr. Manjunath started the event with his welcome note.
The various senior speakers and the topics on which they spoke are:
1. Dr. Sanjay Muthal (Executive Director – RGF): HR as Strategic Partner in garnering resources for the organization
2. Dr. Prashant Nair (Managing Partner & Country Head – Inhelm Leadership Solutions): Big Data implies Big Talent
3. Major Akhilesh Guleria (Head Corporate HR – TATA AIG): Leadership Role in Complex Competitive Situations
Panel Discussion: Stakeholders Perspective on HR Challenges in Today’s Business Situations
4. Ms. Mansi Bhagat (Head-People Connect – Enrich)
5. Ms. Preeti Shirke (Head-Recruitment – Serco)
6. Mr. Gaurav Gupta (Head-Talent Acquisition & Talent Management – Rolta India Limited)
7. Mr. Dhananjay Bansod (Ex Chief People Officer – Deloitte): Career Success & Mentoring – The Need of Gen Z
8. Dr. Ashis Sen (DGM, HPCL): Innovative Emotional Intelligence – HR Tool for Assessment & Career Planning
Mr. Binoj Vasu, the CEO of Kuotient, was felicitated for his help and support for the event by Prof. Kiran Yadav who also delivered the Vote of Thanks, after which the successful event came to an end.