FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM 2017 HELD IN PUNE IN ASSOCIATION WITH SVIMS
Day 1 (3rd Feb 2017) –
- Making and the launch of Swayam Satellite – Dr Manisha Khaladkar, COEP
- Demand & Supply gap of HR in India – Mr. Narayan Bhargava, MD & Chairman of NSB Group Commercialising prototypes – Dr. B. B. Sharma, Principal of Kelkar Education Trust’s V.G.Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai.
- Dealing with change and teaching attitude – Prof. Leslie Rebello, Director, LRMEI & L.R. Associates
Day 2 (4th Feb 2017) –
- Financial Planning for Teaching professionals – Mr. Valance Fernandes, Financial Planner, Shree Associates.
- Journey from Students to Entrepreneurs – Mr Himanshu Bhandare & Mr. Siddhesh Goad, Founders of Sleeves & Collars.
Dr. Manisha Khaladkar, Program Head, COEP speaking on Swayam Satellite
Faculty Development Program conducted in Pune on 3rd & 4th Feb 2017
Mr. Kiran Yadav (MD, Success TryAngles) adressing
Prof. Leslie Rebello addressing
Faculty in a Discussion
Prof. Leslie Rebello's talk on dealing with change in Education system in India
Mr. Kiran Yadav (MD, Success TryAngles) & Mr. Narayan Bhargava (MD, NSB Group)